The manual sprayed concrete pump PCS 209 has full flexilibity in its DNA: compactness and smart design allow easy transportation and immediate access to components for maintenance.
Spritz System CSS3 is CIFA’s top class product for tunneling, mines and underground shotcrete application. Thanks to a Worldwide experience in shotcrete fields of application CIFA is proud to present its last evolution of this product: CSS3 Crawler.
- Crawler All-Terrain with indipendent 49kW Diesel motor; with electric winch with 20000 Kg capacity
- Uniflux EAS2 dosing system, fitted with a peristaltic pump with electric drive and electronic management, configurable in two capacities to meet the requirements of different flow rates. Suitable for all types of liquid additives. Keeps the preset percentage of accelerator constant, even when the pumping parameters of the concrete change
- Hydraulically returned wind cable device, with 50 m cable
- Water tank (600 l)
- Setting accelerator tank (1000 l)
- Electric grid vibrator
- Proportional radio-remote control
- Air pressure regulator
- Hydraulically controlled high pressure water pump (16 l/min 120 bars), with washing nozzle and 10 m of pipe
- Catalytic silencer on crawler Diesel motor
- Nebulization fluid handpump for concrete anti-adhesion protection (10 l)
- Automatic lubrication for valve (in 6 points), hopper mixer
- N° 6 x 45W Xenon working light on the turret