Spritz System CSS3 is CIFA’s top class product for tunneling, mines and underground shotcrete application. Thanks to a Worldwide experience in shotcrete fields of application CIFA is proud to present its last evolution of this product: CSS3 Step III.
- Uniflux H 1.0 dosing system, fitted with a peristaltic pump with hydraulic drive and electronic management, configurable in two capacities to meet the requirements of different flow rates. Suitable for all types of liquid additives. Keeps the preset percentage of accelerator constant, even when the pumping parameters of the concrete change.
- Hydraulically returned wind cable device, with 100 m cable
- Water tank (600 l)
- Setting accelerator tanks (2x1000 l)
- Electric grid vibrator
- Proportional radio-remote control
- Air pressure regulator
- Hydraulically controlled high pressure water pump (16 l/min ? 120 bars), with washing nozzle and 10 m of pipe
- Catalytic silencer
- Nebulization fluid handpump for concrete anti-adhesion protection (10 l)
- Automatic lubrication for valve (in 6 points), hopper mixer, turret and double trust block
- Twin motors (electric/diesel) with the new 72 kW Deutz tier3/Step IIIA engine
- Closed cab with reversible driving position
- N° 6 x 45W Xenon working light on the turret